Currently built to order - please allow 5 working days for dispatch
Mania CF Pack Rafting Paddle - Carbon Polymer blades and carbon or glass composite shaft
Celtic Packrafting Mania – Ideal for packrafting! Sturdy blades coupled with an adjustable, lightweight shaft. Uses the legendary paddlok system for rock solid blade joints and the Kajak Sport adjustable ferrule system for quick and straightforward length and feather adjustment.
Breaks down to 4 or 5 pieces for easy storage and transport. Easy to operate, tough and reliable. Allows the paddler to experiment and fine tune both length and feather angle.
Sturdy white water specification – CF Polymer blades – low weight, hard wearing, 29mm OD shaft made from a Reinforced Glass Composite or Carbon Composite
The paddle is suitable for sea, river and white water use.
A pair of drip rings is shipped together with the paddle.
Paddle length adjusts between 205cm and 215cm
Carbon Weight 1040g +/- 3%
Glass Weight 1180g +/- 3%
4-piece or 5 Piece with removable adjuster spigot
- Very robust blade material CF Carbon Polymer
- Dihedral Power face for all types of water conditions, sea, river, whitewater
- Blade shape ideally suited to loaded boats, and long river journeys – less taxing
- Smaller pack down size – easier to fit in Cabin Baggage if required.
- Blade colour – Black
- 2 drip rings included
- Adjustable in length and feather
- White reflective graphics, easy to locate in the dark