The Celtic range of Surf & Coastal play blades designed for use in surf environments, coastal play and rock gardens.
A choice of blade designs Reef or Fusion
The Reef originally called the Mystik, was designed by 6 time World Medalist, and Maters World Surf Champion Neil Baxter.
Choice of dihedral or ribbed power-faces
- Dihedral - for easy, predictable handling in the most turbulent water - even when you are upside down in a hole.
- Ribbed - for ultimate power - an aggressive curvature provides unbelievable power and more thrust than any equivalent sized dihedral blade.
2 Blade designs
- Reef - Ribbed: 7502 cm - Surf - Racing (19 x 50cm)
- Fusion - Dihedral: Freestyle - River running - Surf (20 x 48.5cm)
2 Performance Levels
- Pro Range Professional level paddles - Light and stiff Carbon composite paddle blades and Carbon composite shafts.
- Classic Range - Beginner to Intermediate paddlers - Great value, robust and reliable construction. in super tough N12 Nylon Polymer.