The Celtic range of White water paddles designed for use in demanding river and surf environments
Paddlok option is not available in North America - Only 2 Part Leverlok paddles
Choice of dihedral or ribbed power-faces
- Dihedral - for easy, predictable handling in the most turbulent water - even when you are upside down in a hole.
- Ribbed -for ultimate power - an aggressive curvature provides unbelievable power and more thrust than any equivalent sized dihedral blade. Power comes at a price in the river environment - technically demanding and only for those with the experience to harness the raw power and efficiency of a ribbed blade.
- Mania (Asymmetric) - Dihedral: 6502 cm - Whitewater - River running - Expedition (19.75 x 48.5cm)
- XTi - Dihedral: 6752 cm -Freestyle - River running - Racing (21.5 x 48.5cm)
- Fusion - Dihedral: 7002 - 7252 cm - Freestyle - River running - Surf (20 x 48.5cm Polymer) (21.5 x 48.5cm Composite)
- Power - Ribbed: 6252 cm Freestyle - Racing - Slalom (19.75 - 48.5)
- Reef - Ribbed: 7502 cm - Surf - Racing (19 x 50cm)
- Pro Range - Professional level paddles - Strong and stiff Carbon Hybrid construction paddle blades and Carbon composite shafts.
- Classic Range - Beginner to Intermediate paddlers - Great value, robust and reliable construction. Carbon and N12 Polymers